KVAR PFC Unit Specifications
Take a look at all the features all KVAR units has to offer.
The KVAR PFC UNIT is designed specifically for motor run applicaitons. They may be used on 50/60 Hertz systems.
- Single Phase/three phase
- 220 Volt AC application
- Withstands surges to 480 VAC
- Self-healing metallized capacitors
- Low losses, 0.5 watt per kVAR
- UL Recognized Pressure Sensitive Interrupter
- Interrupter for maximum 10,000 amp fault currents
- Discharge system to reduce voltage to 50 volts or less within 1 minute of de-energization . Case rupture protection: Internal pressure sensitive devices incorporated to activate at end of life or misapplication.
- Operating temperature range of -40° C to +90° C
- Flashpoint: + 182 degree C to + 200 degree C
- UL Listed and CSA Approved
- Values +/- 2% of rating
- Hermetically sealed aluminum case with turn plate steel cover
- Phenolic insulating bushings
- Box size 6” x 6” x 4” up to 12” x 12” x12”
- Operating Life: 60,000 hours with 95% survival
- General Enclosure: NEMA 3R Indoor/Outdoor
- Wire Rating: 600 Volts, THHN or MTW or THWN or AWM, Gasoline & Oil Resistant 11.
- Waste Disposal: Dispose of in accordance with all local, federal, and foreign regulations, Component liquid is bio safe.